What is it?
Stretch marks are lines or grooves that appear on your skin when it is stretched too quickly. Stretch marks can occur after gaining weight, losing weight, and after pregnancy too.
Our in-clinic treatments can be used to treat both white and red stretch marks on the abdomen, breasts, buttocks, thighs, hips, upper arms, and behind the knee. These tailor-made treatment options are devised to get the best results, many of the treatment options that have given us results include, “Cavitation”, “Dermaroller”, “Mesoporation”, “PRP”
Benefits of treatment-
- Suitable for various skin types
- Improves texture and reduces the color of stretch marks
- Performed by a trained professional
Why do people get stretch marks?
The reason why some people get stretch marks and others do not remains unclear. Some people may simply be more prone to getting stretch marks due to genetics or certain hormone levels.
How can we care for skin with stretch marks?
- Use proper sun protection
- Use moisturizer to keep skin hydrated
- Avoid sudden weight fluctuations
- Follow a healthy lifestyle with a proper diet
Are stretch marks harmful?
Although caused due to pregnancy or weight fluctuation in most cases, stretch marks are neither harmful nor painful.