What is it?
When injected into the scalp, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a treatment that uses all-natural substances extracted from your own blood to repair and stimulate hair growth. This nourishes your hair and encourages it to grow faster.
What is the procedure like?
Your blood is drawn, placed in a sealed test tube, centrifuged in-house, and the plasma separated is mixed with actives. This is then injected into the skin layers on your face, body, or scalp.
- No synthetic substances are involved
- Hair growth is completely natural after the treatment
- An overall increase in hair quality post-PRP therapy
- The injections in a mesotherapy procedure will give you the minerals and vitamins that you require for growing hair
When do I see the results?
Depending on the number of sittings and frequency of treatment which will be decided by the doctor at the consultation, results may last up to a year
- Drink enough water
- Avoid workouts for 1 day
- Do not use ice to reduce swelling.
- Take anti-inflammatory medicines if prescribed.
Are there any side effects?
There are no side effects usually observed, if any, the following are observed-
- Mild pain
- Slight pinpoint Bleeding
- Skin discoloration
When is this treatment not recommended?
- Active infection
- No active follicles
- Bleeding disorders
- Low platelet count
- Chronic or active infection
- History of cancer