What is it?
Laser Skin Rejuvenation is bringing your skin back to life, balancing pH levels, oil balance, dryness control, and soft and gentle skin. This is best achieved with “Laser” indeed. It enhances the appearance and texture of the skin.
How is it performed?
Laser skin rejuvenation is a skin resurfacing procedure that uses a laser to improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin, acne, chickenpox, or injury scars, or to treat minor facial flaws.
Possible Side effects
If any, the following side effects are observed,
- infection, etc.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure.
- Regularly clean the treated area with water, saline, or acetic acid and apply thick, protective ointments.
- Strenuous activities can usually be resumed after one or two weeks.
- Cosmetics can be used to conceal any redness.
What is the typical length of the procedure?
Depending on the technique used and the size of the area treated, it usually takes between 30 minutes and two hours.
Are there any risks of performing the procedure?
- Applying thick creams and bandages to your face after treatment can worsen acne or cause you to temporarily develop tiny white bumps on the treated skin.
- Increased or decreased skin coloring (hyper- or hypopigmentation).
How long are the results observed?
The effects of the procedure can last for years, although it can be a gradual process.