What is it?
With years of experience and US- FDA-approved technology, we are ready to provide for all your piercing needs. Whether it's children or adults, our experts at Cabello-piel ensure utmost precaution without any pain and bleeding, no scarring, and no side effects.
- Always wash your hands before touching newly pierced ears.
- Leave the earrings in your ears for six weeks or more, even at night. Removing the starter earrings too early may cause the piercings to close.
- Regularly wash your ears with soap and water. Carefully do this at least once a day to avoid infection.
- Put rubbing alcohol on your ears
Do piercings hurt?
Pain thresholds vary from person to person, but specialists pierce very quickly and with minimal discomfort.
How long do piercings take to heal?
- Lobe piercings normal take up to 6-8 weeks to heal
- 4 months to even 6-12 months depending on the client’s body and how well you heal.
What practices should you avoid post-piercing?
- Do not twist or tamper with the piercings. It will heal longer and can irritate the area and cause swelling.
- Don’t go swimming for a minimum of 6 weeks as chlorine and sea water WILL irritate the Piercing and may lead to an infection.
- Don’t wear any tight clothing on a piercing as this will put pressure or rub the piercing and aggravate it further.