What is it?
Laser Caron peel is a state-of-the-art procedure that leads to an overall increase in the appearance of the skin. It is an innovative laser resurfacing treatment that utilizes focused light beams to treat skin imperfections.
- Cleansing of the face
- Exfoliation of the dead skin cells:
- Rejuvenation of the skin
- Destruction of acne and removal of excess oil
There are mostly no side effects, but if any are observed, they are-
- a slight reddening of the skin
- tingling sensation
How is it performed?
Your skin will be cleansed and a topical anesthetic may be applied to the treatment area. Once this has taken effect, your practitioner will pass the laser across the treatment area.
- Treat your skin gently after getting a laser carbon peel by continuing to moisturize daily.
- It’s normal to see some flaking or experience dryness for a few days,
- Use sunscreen regularly with at least SPF 30+ for several days after treatment.
- Don’t use any products containing retinol for at least five days after treatment.
- Do not exfoliate or use any abrasive or invasive skin treatments for at least one week.
How effective is it?
Carbon laser peels are generally very effective at improving the appearance of oily skin and enlarged pores. If you have severe acne or acne scars, it may take several treatments before you see full results. Fine lines and wrinkles will also be visibly reduced after one or more treatments.
What is it capable of?
- Smoothening & Brightening of Skin:
- Deep Exfoliation of the Skin
- Lightening Age spots and Dark spots
- Lift and tighten the skin
What should one do pre-treatment?
- avoid sun exposure or any other form of tanning before a Carbon Peel Facial treatment
- Use SPF30+ sunscreen every day.