What is it?
Common skin ailments effectively and efficiently treated here include fungal infections, herpes zoster, dermatitis, pigmentation disorders, hypopigmentation disorders, folliculitis, abscess, and much more
The treatment options vary depending on each patient's case, but common treatment options are?
- Laser skin resurfacing.
- Medicated creams, ointments, or gels.
- Oral medications (taken by mouth).
What causes common skin ailments?
- Bacteria is trapped in your pores or hair follicles.
- Conditions that affect your thyroid, kidneys, or immune system.
- Fungus or parasites living on your skin.
What are the symptoms of common skin ailments?
- Discolored skin patches (abnormal pigmentation).
- Dry skin.
- Open sores, lesions, or ulcers.
- Peeling skin.
How can you manage the symptoms of common skin ailments?
- Avoid or limit certain foods, such as sugar or dairy, if your healthcare provider suggests it.
- Manage stress.
- Practice good hygiene, including proper skincare.
- Avoid excessive alcohol use and smoking.